Lawanna!!

I love this girl! When I was in the Missionary Training Center, I taught Lawanna with Sister Fish and Sister Parker every week. She has an amazing conversion story to the Gospel and has suffered more trials in this life than any other person I know. We wrote her throughout our missions and have stayed close friends. When another missionary I served with - Carrie Carlson - found out I was going to be coming to Utah for a weekend, she told me I needed to see Lawanna - which I wanted to do anyway!

When I hung out with Lawanna she told me more about the recent trials she has been going through. Just a couple of weeks ago, she prayed and told Heavenly Father that she needed her missionary girls from the MTC, and then Heavenly Father provided the way for me to go to Utah! Sister Kranendonk was able to visit her too, so I know we were an answer to her prayer. But really, our conversation uplifted and strengthened me the most I think!
AT MTC:

October 2013:

Comments

Popular Posts