Running Keys Miracles

Really random miracle today - and then I'll get back to Utah. Hopefully this isn't TMI. But today I went for an 8 mile run (I'm running a marathon in a month!!!), and before I left I told mom to leave the door open because she was going to be leaving, and I didn't want to run with keys. Well, when I had a couple of miles left, I really had to go to the bathroom. Usually I would just keep running, but for some reason, I saw a connector road that would take about a mile off, and I turned. I wanted to finish the 8 miles, but oh well. When I was getting closer to home, there was mom in her car, parked a little outside the neighborhood, with the window rolled down. She told me she had forgotten to leave the door open and handed me the key. When I got home, it was indeed locked, but I didn't even need to go to the bathroom anymore! So awesome! I'm glad I wasn't locked out in the rain forever, especially when I was already in somewhat of a hurry to get up to D.C. to visit a friend and go to the Temple today.

Comments

Popular Posts