 |
| From Mesa Temple to DC Temple! |
Soooo sad that Sister Fors and I never got to be mission companions. She was Spanish speaking, and I was English, but we did share a miracle together, and when you share miracles with someone you totally bond forever!
December 2011 at the Visitors' Center, Brittany's cousin (I think) came with some friends to the Visitors' Center. She spoke with them and a bunch of them referred friends for her to call. She was so successful with getting referrals that December, that they had to split them up for other sisters to call. I happened to get one of those cards from a friend of her cousin for a girl named Reanne. Reanne had been living in Arizona, but had just recently moved to California when I called her in January. At the time, there was a huge emphasis in on mission on flooding the earth with the Book of Mormon. I didn't really know what to say (as is usually the case with me in missionary work), so I just blurted out "would you a the Book of Mormon? I can send you a free copy" at the end of the not-so productive conversation. She agreed and said missionaries could bring it by... Well, fast forward about a month and we got training from Salt Lake City on how from that time forward, we needed to hang on to the names of people we called and actually follow-up with them and teach them over the phones. I happened to still have Reanne's information, so I called her to ask if missionaries has brought her the Book of Mormon. She told me they had and that she had actually just gotten BAPTIZED the week before! What?! In a month from when I called her? No more than 2 months after Sister Fors got the referral. That was a miracle. She told me when she was baptized she felt like time stopped while she was under the water. She felt like she was under at least five minutes, though it was really seconds. I've never met Reanne, but I love her and feel so blessed that Brittany and I could be a part of the greatest miracle in her life.
 |
| Brittany is known for her crazy photo faces! |
Today we were reunited! I actually saw her earlier this month in Utah, but she flew out to DC last night, so I got to see her again!! We did the awesome things you have to do if you are a foodie in the Capitol.
 |
| Brittany, Zoe & Me @ Eastern Market getting with bluebucks: |
 |
| My favorite cupcake shop of all time. Baked and Wired. |
 |
| Had to get a Christus picture! |
 |
| Love us! |
Comments