And another Haiti Miracle
Yves is the one on the far right. One day in Haiti, we were at an LDS church and some of our group starting answering his questions about the church. I kept feeling like I should invite him but was so nervous. Instead of coming out as an invitation, I think I said "you should come with us tomorrow!" Yves came and that first day at church he told me, "I promise to come to church next Sunday and every Sunday after that!" As he said it he was holding tightly to the Book of Mormon, and I was sure he would get baptized one day!
This Sunday I got a call during Sacrament Meeting from an unknown number, unknown area code. After church I listened to my message, and it went something like this:
This is Yves, in Haiti...Today I got baptized and I feel like I am home.
MIRACLE!
I talk about Haiti over and over on this blog because I feel like my experience changed me. It's not just a cool experience I've had in my life, my nature, attitudes and perspective on life completely changed. So, I don't think I'll ever stop talking about it!
Congratulations Yves! (I love how in the picture, on his 2nd Sunday, he's still holding the Book of Mormon :)


Comments