1 Month Down

I've been in Provo 1 month and it's December now! Life is seriously perfect right now. And to think I'm going back to Haiti in 22 days and then home to see my family! Here are some pictures that tell the story of my life better than I can right now:

We all served in Mesa together - I've been able to see a lot of the sisters I served with, and that makes me happy!
 
Dinner with cousins @ Aunt Melody's - hadn't seen Collin in 7 years!

Picnic on a warm fall day with Mary and Carrie
 
Reunion with most of the volunteers from this summer in Haiti


Thanksgiving Meal with Lawanna
Mary and I (and our other companion Sister Fish)
taught Lawanna in the MTC. She's been battling cancer for a long time and is one of the
most faithful, strong people I have ever met!
5 pies and 1 peach cobbler for the 3 of us!

Setting up our Christmas tree

Setting up the boys' Christmas tree

Homemade wreath by Mary and Carrie
Sunday walk to the Temple

Comments

Lildonbro said…
It looks like you are having so much fun out there! I'm so glad you had this opportunity and I look forward to reading more! :)

Popular Posts