Thai Cam #5 Waterfall and White Water Fall
Lucky for everyone - this post will be briefer than the last! We woke up in our huts, had breakfast, stopped at the 7-Eleven hut for waters and then went to a waterfall! We didn't stay there long, but long enough to get pushed down a waterfall slide, which was scary but fun enough to do again and again.
Next we went white water rafting. Unfortunately, I don't really have any good photos of either experience. But I do have this important photo, and a very good story to share.
Pay very close attention to this picture. Notice how tall Bri is. Notice how short these two young guys are. These two young guys were our captain on the raft, and they are 16 and 17 years old. When we took this picture, Bri said "it looks like me and my children." But that isn't the story! The story is, while we were rafting, we went over rapids at various times. On the worst set of rapids, Brianne fell into the water! I was so shocked. Muka and Mi tried to pull her back in, but she is just too tall for them, so all four of us tried (I didn't try too hard, just pulled on her life jacket a little, so more like the 3 little people tried). We soon rescued her and continued on our journey. But I was so worried! Brianne wasn't worried at all, she thought it was great and said she wasn't scared because she had a life jacket on and knew she could just swim until we got her. But I thought I was going to lose her that day. Miracles!
Next we went white water rafting. Unfortunately, I don't really have any good photos of either experience. But I do have this important photo, and a very good story to share.
![]() |
| Nawal, another Mi and Muka (?) |



Comments