26 Miracles
I'm turning 26 fairly soon, which feels ancient. I was feeling a little woe-is-me, so to get over that, I had this stroke of genius to ask 26 people for miracles from their lives before my 26th birthday. Specifically, I'm asking 26 people I've met or gotten to know since moving here to Utah. And maybe I asked one other friend that I've known longer than that, but don't think I'll be posting that one... unless he writes it up really well (you made another blog now!).
#1-#3 of 26 come from three of my sisters' roommates from this last school year.
Bri's miracle:
"This is actually a miracle that happened when I was fairly little, but it was the first time I think that I realized the Lord has Angels on this Earth, that can follow his promptings. We were at this huge mall and my younger sister and I were playing hide and go seek at Macy's while waiting for my mom to talk to the cashier and my sister bolted for it. I told my mom, but my sister was already long gone.
We looked for her, and the search became frantic. She was too small to understand the directions for her to come to the front desk over the loud speaker. We were looking for what seemed like forever, panicking that maybe she had wandered outside or been kidnapped. While we were looking we ran into a random lady who said when she lost her daughter once that she was in the dressing room. We headed to one of the dressing rooms, and there she was, safe and sound.
Although small, it showed me how much our Heavenly Father cares about us and guides us and others to follow His will at a young age."
I italicized random lady because as I read this miracle again, I thought that she really wasn't someone so random at all. She was there at the right time to help them. It's great they found Bri's sister, but even greater is that when she was young she learned that Heavenly Father loves us and helps us.


Comments