Megan on Miracles

These are thoughts from Megan, former roommate and soon-to-be roommate again! Similar thoughts to those shared from Brittney, and definitely something I needed to hear:

"Thank you for letting me share a miracle from my life with you. As I have reflected, I have seen how blessed I am with so many miracles in my life happening everyday. The miracle I would like to share with you is the miracle of the Holy Ghost and the promptings I receive from him is one of the greatest miracles in my life. When I act on those promptings and go forward with faith in the miracles in my life that I have experienced are countless. I have never thought about the promptings of the Holy Ghost or the gift of the Holy Ghost being a miracle, but as I reflect on miracles in my life all of them happened or had something to do with the Holy Ghost!"

Comments

Popular Posts