Day of Revelation and Miracles has not Ceased
Brittney, another wonderful roommate, emailed me her miracle:
"The other day I was having a really bad day, so I went for a run. On the run I received clarity and understanding into who I am and also why I am going through some of the challenges I am. Memories came back of things people had said to me, moments of pure insight that have been anchors for me to turn back to, as well as completely new thoughts straight from God. To me the biggest miracle in my life has always been personal revelation and also other people speaking through the Holy Ghost to tell me what I need to hear. Why is that a miracle to me?
It reminds me God exists, that He loves me and that He wants me to be aware of how involved in my life He is."


Comments