21st Day of Christmas
My family made it to the live nativity at the zoo tonight, and I barely made it onto my blog - I'm so exhausted.
I probably shouldn't be exhausted, as I have no real obligations right now and am just enjoying time with my family. But I'm tired, and a little stressed about my Visa application for China. Keep me in your prayers. I'm sure it will work out eventually, but that's never easy to remember in the moment.
Small miracle - as I was typing this post, I checked my facebook messages, and a friend emailed me with some help re. the visa paperwork - so it should be good to go!
Here is a picture of the city where the university is in Wuxi, China. The university is situated by the Taihu Lake:
I probably shouldn't be exhausted, as I have no real obligations right now and am just enjoying time with my family. But I'm tired, and a little stressed about my Visa application for China. Keep me in your prayers. I'm sure it will work out eventually, but that's never easy to remember in the moment.
Small miracle - as I was typing this post, I checked my facebook messages, and a friend emailed me with some help re. the visa paperwork - so it should be good to go!
Here is a picture of the city where the university is in Wuxi, China. The university is situated by the Taihu Lake:



Comments