3rd Day of Christmas

I love old family Christmas photos. Trying to color coordinate 8 years ago.
See the little boy in the front? He's now the tallest person in the family!

Two quotes that I love from the book Escape from Rwanda by John Bizimana:

"The distance between today and our dreams coming true tomorrow is patience. We must wait our turn. If that were not the case, we would all be trampling on each other's dreams." That quote is deep. Just take a moment to think about it.

John's dream was to come to America one day and gain an education. After years of going from Rwanda, to Zimbabwe, to Belgium, he made it to BYU. Of finally reaching his dream, he said:

"If that was not a miracle, then I fail to recognize what it was."

Through the miracles in his life, he was able to recognize Jesus Christ. I think that's why Christmas time is so full of miracles - to point us to Him. That is how I recognize that Jesus Christ is real.

From my scripture study today: 2 Nephi 26: 13

"He manifesteth himself unto all those who believe in him, by the power of the Holy Ghost; yea, unto every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, working mighty miracles, signs, and wonders, amonth the children of men according to their faith."

How does Jesus Christ manifest himself, or how do you hope he can manifest himself, unto you?


Comments

Popular Posts