Merry Christmas!
Hello family and friends and strangers (apparently there is someone in Alaska who follows my blog. Whoever you are - Merry Christmas :)
From my Book of Mormon reading today:
Alma 39:14-15
"Seek not after riches nor the vain things of this world; for behold you cannot carry them with you."
What should we seek then?
"I would say somewhat unto you concerning the coming of Christ. Behold, I say unto you, that it is he that surely shall come to take away the sins of the world; yea, he cometh to declare glad tidings of salvation unto his people."
#ASaviorIsBorn
From my Book of Mormon reading today:
Alma 39:14-15
"Seek not after riches nor the vain things of this world; for behold you cannot carry them with you."
What should we seek then?
"I would say somewhat unto you concerning the coming of Christ. Behold, I say unto you, that it is he that surely shall come to take away the sins of the world; yea, he cometh to declare glad tidings of salvation unto his people."
#ASaviorIsBorn


Comments
So I nominated you for the Liebster award, you can check out the rules on my post https://lildonbro.wordpress.com/2015/12/29/liebster-award/. I just thought it would be fun to see your answers and also, if it leads to someone else finding out about your blog that's a definite bonus :)